Convo '10

Times to jot down something happy here after few unhappy 1.
Anyway... won't be a long 1... just let the pics tell the stories =D

Times flies......
So fast, 3 years passed.
Honestly, miss my study life so so much,
is the most enjoyable moments together with coursemates and housemates especially.
So does my pillow talk session with my bao bei roommate!

Anyway..... back to the topic!
Is the very meaningful day for me in my life at 10th August of 2010.
Proudly announce....
YES! I'M GRADUATED

At this very special day,
Is really HOT!
I saw alots of people with a really happy face.
Everyone is smiling on that day,
can see camera flashing everywhere,
So do I =D
Suddenly think of a meaningful phrase from a drama,
摄影是能让瞬间变成永恒的魔法!
(photo shooting is a magic that can make a moment become an eternal 1)
Don't know u guys agree or not, but i definitely agree!

Ok la... don't wanna crap so many things here.
Times for pictures sharing moment!

pic with parents first before depart =D

First pic right after the ceremony

Pic with housemates after come out from DECTAR! Smileeee =D

JH & PM
First guests who came for my convo... Pity them been waiting for hourss

My direct junior so does super juniors... thxs for coming n oso the presents =D

My guest, Vincent cousin! Haha.. thxs for coming n be my part time camera man =)

Dear my VVIP BFFS guests
KG, CY, KY, YL, CY, ML, JH & PM:
Appreciated u guys' attendance so so much!
U guys really enlighten my convo day!
So, by now u know how important u r?! :-p

Dearest parents:
Last but not least.
I.LOVE.YOU.
I know no matter what, you all will be here for me always =)
I feel great being care, being love

P/S: Thanks Louis, pl, py, chicky, tp, alvin law, and many others who wish and congrats me through sms, fb or phone =D


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!