I.Hate.Dreaming

Have you ever experience that, a sweet dream become a nightmare after you woke up?
Should i say i have a sweet dreams when i took a nap this afternoon?
But it become a nightmare for me after i wake up.
I rather wish that I din dream of that sweet dream this noon.
I really wish i could!!

It'd been sometimes i didn't dream of you. But why it happened today?
Somemore is a sweet dream. It was really a sweet 1...
I am really happy at that moment.
But once i wake up, i realise that, smile are slowly turn out become tears.
Maybe i should stop asking, stop thinking why, why and why...
Cause there won't be any absolute correct answer for me.
The answer is just all about what i'm thinking.

But i know I.HATE.DREAMING recently.....
Is was like, it will take away all the things that belong to you once you wake up from your sweet dreams.
Sometimes is cruel enough until u can feel the disappointment and heart pain if that's the things you want the most/care the most but is what u going to lose.

So.....
STOP DREAMING and wish me SLEEP TIGHT =)

2 voices^^:

  1. Good night...
    And no dreams...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh..... I wish no dreams too... hahaha..... but is out of my control... Lol....

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!