Shouldn't be shock?

This Monday, i went back UKM to clear my convo debt.
Who knows the server down due to blackout at UKM that day. =.="
So? I forced to go Bank Islam to make the payment.
Alrite, Once i go in.
I saw a big touch screen machine but i ignored.
I look around for the "machine" to get the number wait for my turn.
Hmmm... but... i can't find 1.
In the end, the guard said: "here please. =) "
Ohhh gosh!! It was like.... hmm.. i am not from 21st century ya?

Another story happened today,
I went HSBC bank with my parents today for cash withdrawal.
Wowww.. new opened HSBC bank really look nice.
Once we go in, my dad straight away went upstairs,
he said customer service counters at upstairs and can take number there.
Well.... after we went up,
disappointed...... obviously there don't have any machine for taking numbers there.
We went down and asked the guard where to take the numbers.
He brought us to a big screen.
Yup.... a big touch screen machine again.
Wowww... the interface of the big touch screen machine are much more complicated.
The guard help us to click in and choose which service we need.
Well..... I can see there're more than 10 types of service available there.
My dad said want to go for customer services counter,
and the guard clicked general enquiry.
After done, automatically, the machine took a pic of my dad.
We have a sit of course.
But my mom asked.
How we know is our turn? As we don't have any number on hand.
Haha.. what a good question!

The guy who sit next to us:"Haha... nowadays very high tech, need to take pics somemore."
Mom:"Ya.... pity those like us who are not really educated, don't know english."
Me:"I must be long time didn't go for bank d, change alots. =.=""
Dad:"Ya lo... cash withdraw also so ma fan."
The guy:"Cash withdraw arr? Upstairs service counters take numbers at the normal smaller touch screen machine."
Mom, me, dad:"Huh?!! o.O"

Alrite.... we go for another small touch screen machine :-p
Went upstairs, but i don't have the feeling I'm actually at the bank.
Probably cause of the decoration there,
It is more like,
erm.... hotel lobby?!
Lol... i saw a corner with few cups, sugars and a coffee machine.
While waiting,
I saw there're quite a few machine putting on the tables in front.
I took a look. What a new different feeling of waiting at bank.

I guess....
I shouldn't be so shock about the new changes of taking "numbers" at the bank nowadays?

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!