Dreams

Yup... Here i talk about dream again? Bored huh? Hahaha... Anyway, just to write it down such an interested and a bit scary science fiction dreams.

In this new era of Science and Technology, I believe nowadays people will say, travel to the other planet is not a mission impossible already. Ya... i am not an astronaut, but i get to travel to the other planet (in dream :-p) My brother and I (Don't know how) had come to another planet where human being and aliens are living peacefully together. Weird huh? Hmmm... the most impress 1 is the lift. We get into the lift and thought of go up to the fifth floor. Normally lift only got 1 door. But this alien lift, we wanna go to the 5th floor, then we have to pass through 5 door then only can get out. Haha... each door stand for 1 floor? :-p

Alright, here we reach at the "airport" of the planet? Wowww... what we saw? Lotsa human being and aliens. As I said, human being and aliens are living peacefully together. Haha.... but mostly are chinese, they speak mandarin. They are like, erm..... tourist who came from china, wanna travel at this "tourism place"? My bro and I are actually looking for a place to stay. As we are new in the planet, don't know anything. Felt so lost, and therefore, we join the team :-p

After that?? I don't really remember d..............

*****

Another weird and scary dream! I was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. Suddenly............ A black fish appear in the air (or i should said, it is actually "swimming" in the air?) I was wondering........ Nowadays, fishes no need H2O to survive already? My eye sight never leave the black fish, it "swim" until can't "swim" then fall down on the floor (Seems like gonna dying d) I pick it up using something like magazine (cause i felt soo gerli picking up a fish using my hand :-p)

Then? I put it inside an aquarium together with other fishes inside. Once i put it in................

Here it turns!! Become a big silver fish! Wowww.... I can't believe my eyes, it is eating other fishes... It just keep eating until ALL fishes(not a small size 1) are inside its stomach. I felt soooooo horrible!!! It eat up those fishes like snake swallowing its prey. Goshhhhhhhh!! I feel sooo sorry for the fishes. I save 1 black fish, but i killed soo many fishes indirectly. In chinese = 好心做坏事 =(

After it finish eating up those fishes, the stupid mutated black fish turn become a silver shark fish with those sharp teeth. It grow bigger and bigger until the aquarium can't fit anymore. It try to break the aquarium. It is struggling! (the water inside the aquarium only left 1/4) Hahahahahaahhahahahaahhahaha.. i am soo happy seeing the mutated fish struggling and almost dying. (Evil me :-p)
I did nothing to help the stupid mutated fish this time =D

2 voices^^:

  1. 好心做坏事 = 'hao sim zo fai su' is it? haha.. i like the way u 'kill' the white shark after tat though. slow n merciless.. wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.... soo clever 1.... tat's hakka! ya ya.... i am evil! ngek ngek :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!