Unrequited love?

Today suddely have the mood to read some old friend's blog.. which i'd been stop following for quite a long time (actually that time i haven start blogging yet, so... it have been really a very long time i didn't go read her blog :-p) I read one of her post about unrequited love... Oh my god... that post really seriously drag my attraction. Maybe i felt exactly the same for what she'd wrote.

Would you ever love someone deep inside your heart but you just can't tell the person?
Would you ever control your feelings towards the person and not to show?
But yet deep inside your heart hope so much the person will know and feel the same as you do?
Complicated?! Yup.. i strongly agreed :-p
I guess most of the girls might have experienced it before. (yup, i admit i did, not a nice feelings i will said =(As what i read from her blog, it gives the feelings of sad. jealously. disappointment. INSECURITIES(which i agreed the most)

Other than that, there was another part of the post which i strongly agreed as well.
"How do you let go of someone? I guess you dont untill you know for sure that person has let you go."

For me, love is like a guessing game. It will never stop until you get to know the answer. No matter you win or lose, it is end when the answer are revealed either it is told or by your own discovery. Probability? 50-50 :-p If you win the game, of course it will be a happy ending. How about if lose?

Anyway... Not to say i have the same feeling as what it state now... But i just simply like the ending.... it is best to describe about the feeling when you are in unrequited love and it would be the ending of the my post as well =)

Let's share....
"I see you"
"You see me now?"
"I am just pretending not to see you. But everything about you, i see you."

4 voices^^:

  1. It is really very deep ler....XD
    But somehow i understand....XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. great that u can understand :-p
    Thxs 4 dropping by anyway.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. rili very nice...especially the last one....

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!