For my dears~

Purposely wrote this post for my dears. One of my very good friend who are going to leave KL for Seremban to start her new sem soon. Who? Haha... my bbfs should know who i am refering :-p

All sort of feelings came visit especially for this few days right? I know how you feel as i experienced it before. Not only once but twice. Not a good feeling i know, but believe me, u can adapt the new environment very soon ^^

Hereby i wish u have a very good start of taking the new challenge. Don't be afraid of the new environment and try to explore it ya. Further more, you are not alone right? You have your friends there (so do your cheras bffs... coz our spirit are there with you :-p)

To my another dear. I don't know what exactly happen to you, but from your post, i know you are now having a hard time. It is not easy i know, it take times maybe. I don't know what i can help, maybe i don't even can help you to solve any of it, but at least, whenever u feel like wanna hang out, just give me a call. We aren't stay far isn't it? Shopping? tea-time? cam whore? As long as you happy ^^

CheersSssSss...... (Made a wish, hope to read happy updated post soon ^^)

And i am now offering a big big hug for both of you (owed first, claim when meet :-p). For now.....e-hug first. HugsSssSsssSsss XD (guys might don't und how important a hug means to a gal when having a hard time, hopefully they won't thought that i am crazy :-p)

Staring all over again is not that bad
For when you restart, you get another chance to make things right

Nothing we can give you but the Memories.
Dear my bffs....
People always said, it is not easy to find a real friend who can share sadness and happiness together, and i am glad i found you all in my life, and not a seasonal friend!! We went through our school life together for years, happiness and sadness we shared.

I don't know and nobody know about the future. But i am glad at least I have you all by my side for years!! Can I be greedy?! For me 4-5 years is not a short period. But i want to ask for more :-p Can i?

14 voices^^:

  1. my sweet dear~really thanks a lot...
    recently I'm facing a lot of problems..feel stress, depressed...
    anyway, I know I should be stronger~ I should settle it by myself..

    I know u care me a lot, really appreciate it...thanks....
    of course, I'm greedy too...You all will be my dears forever... ^^

    yanlin, be stronger too! We all always with you~~miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is bbfs ?
    You know i am very bad in short form....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. U're welcome... let's make it last forever!! CheersSsss dear ^^

    shud b bffs :-p i just edited... Meaning best friend forever... + s behind.. meaning plural :-p haha.. i oso just learn fr yl 1 :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! a new post!!! and such a sweet one hahaha... i feel so happy suddenly. i know i whined a lot lately, couldnt help it, i just like to whine hahaha. but really really thanks for being around, all my BFFs :D nyaaaaaa~~~~~ i'm so happyyyyyy!!!!!! :D:D:D

    anyway cy, jia you jia you jia you!!! :D:D:D i hv faith in u, as always :D

    to everyone, all the besttttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a hug is rili meaningful....when u gonna give me a hug?XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, i learn a new term again...XD
    I hope we can be together forever too.
    Just keep in contact and if got problems cannot solve and don't know who you want to talk to just call any one of us out, or all of us...XD
    Bffs are those able to share their happiness and those able to help when in trouble...
    Best Friends Forever!!!!
    Hmmm, why don't u put bfsf instead of bffs?
    Haha...Just kidding lar, i'm fine with this term...XP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuyoh.. suddenly so many comments...
    to my dear yl...
    Hahaha... i know u bu she de leave KL and of coz more bu she de we all de la... hehe.. i can't help u for that.... but just can wrote a post to wish u all the best in ur future undertakings :-p and oso wish u have a good start taking up the new challenge leh... and the important.. let u know.. our spirit are here oways XD

    elynna:
    Hehe... u been bother by something oso?! anyway.. e-hugsSss for u XD Hehe.. claim when u c me XD probably can really giv u a big hug when u attend my graduation

    Henry:
    Hehehe... v oways hope so... but i wonder if v can really make it!! anyway.. i have faith in u all ^^ at least v have to trust each other XD
    Yeah.. bbfs!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aiks.. oways write till bbfs... hehe.. shud b bffs leh :-p

    CheersSss.. smile n happy oways ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers everyone
    come
    lets have a bffs hug XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah.. wei hau.. u read my blog da? i nvr know 1? hahaha... kk.. bffs hugsSsSss XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bffs hugsssssssss.........XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. KG, PL , YL , YOU , CY's Blog also i did read but seldom post comment =)


    wah so many hugs
    hugsssssss more XD

    p/s: Wonder hows YL now =.=

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya lo.. i wonder how is she...
    Hmm... msg her 2moro... cc how's she doing there :-p

    I guess she still not yet adapt to the new environment there de leh.. 1st time leave her home sweet home... hopefully she can adapt it soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. dont worry,i will give u a hug during your convo too....^^

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!