Untitled

Lazy to think of the title so... just let it be untitled :-p
Gonna start my busy life after a month of my new sem started... abit late ya? Haha.... no need remind me, i know i am getting lazy....

Been playing around since my new sem started... went for countdown for x'mas and also new year, went for few places for shopping and movies... Is time to start my works now. Mid sem of Ecology confirmed will be held on Thursday and i not yet start reading even a word, Assignment for my major course haven finish yet, so does my Thesis which i thought of wanna finish my chapter 1 by today! (Anyway.. just left with a few more paragraph which i think can be done by today :-p)

I wish i can be like Harry Potter... cast a spell to stop the time from flying.... I wish to froze the time!! Too many things haven do yet, and i don't really wish to be graduated so soon and start the boring and dull working life.

Few more months it will be time to say goodbye to Bangi!! Haha.. i guess nobody will like to go back there after say bye bye to the big jail.. So do i :-p No important things also i don't think i will be going back.

I won't miss UKM!! But... i will miss my dear housemates and my coursemates i be with for this 3 years for sure!! Don't know if we still can hang around out for movies or search for nice foods like we usually do..... Too many things i am wondering NOW... eventhough...... there's still got a few more months.... But actually i know.. it is LESS than few months!! Mmm..... The feeling of making me wanna become like Harry Potter getting even stronger....................and stronger....................... (Haha.. no need bother that.... day dreaming........ again :-p)

7 voices^^:

  1. When i watched first time this movie I was too much inspired from this movie and That time i decided to watch untitled movie online again

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) going to miss all of you too.. urghh time really flies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. parneet? Haha... thxs for dropping by my blog ^^

    Brenda: Ya ya.. going to miss u all too!!~~ sigh.... so fast grad... gonna plan more outing XDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. now only u know Harry Potter is useful....XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe..... ya lo... how good if here got a magic school can learn those magic spell like harry potter 1 :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. what spell you want to learn?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha.. alots alots eh!!
    if really wanna say...
    say till 2moro oso can't finish :-p
    arghh... start day dreaming again XD
    Hehe...... talk to u next time la ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!