Health is wealth

When i saw my friend's msn personal msg...
health is wealth, take good care of yourself,
live a healthy life. I really have not much feelings about it.
But not today.......

The most scary thing is not fighting with virus...
not fighting with those stubborn diseases...
not because of the expensive cost of getting treatment
But.. what we really can't afford is losing someone we really love.......
we can't afford to stop the time from flowing.....
can't afford to stop the time v be together with someone you love....
I knew i'm not afford to lose anyone.....

I wish you good night and sweet dreams tonight...
you said dream me happy happy then it is a sweet dream......
That time..... i knew... i not afford to lose you

The quote "Treasure what u are having now" are so true...
But it is human nature..... won't treasure until the time u really lose it.....
I am not saying all... but i am sure most of them are.....
At least... i know i am one of them...
eventhough sometimes the quote came across my mind....
I know the theory... but sadly.... i didn't practice it.......

Never ever take everything as granted....
Nothing will last long.....

2 voices^^:

  1. v can lose everything but not health~
    take care of yourself~
    ur friend doesnt want to see your crying face..
    be stronger, be happy~
    ur friend will always in ur heart~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r right....
    I know she wan us to live happily...
    i will remember she said that it is better to live happily than sad....
    u too ya.... do take care =)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!