Sponge cake recipe

Guess lots of your news feed spam by the combination numbers of 201314 on that particular "special" date, so do I. Maybe lots of them try to express their "love you forever and ever" feelings to their love one on the date itself. For those who hardly say out the word "I love you forever and ever" can now consider to express your feelings through numbers 201314. Add a 5 in front also can. =D

Alright, not meaning my love one express his love with me with numbers, just simply use the above paragraph as an "opening".

On this "special" day of 2013.1.4, we learned to bake a sponge cake from my mum. Actually I used to learn how to bake the sponge cake long time ago, but as I say "long time ago" and yes you can just think that I won't be able to bake it on my own by counting on my faded memory on how to bake the sponge cake.

No worries, just a short note for myself on the baking ingredients and so. Try to bake it next time without asking my mum and not just counting on my memory next time! =p

Only simple ingredients as below:

  1. Orange
  2. Self-raising flour 
  3. Eggs
  4. Flower oil
  5. Sugar

Steps:

  1. Preheat the oven. (180 degree Celsius)
  2. Prepare 2 mixers. I will name it Mixer A and Mixer B
  3. First will need some orange peels (You can use some stools to "scrub" the orange), and orange juices (4 spoons)
  4. 5 eggs, separated into whites and yolks. 
  5. For Mixer A,
    •  with 5 yolks
    • add 2 spoons of sugar
    • 8 spoons of self-raising flour
    • 4 spoons of orange juices
    • 4-5 spoons of flower oils.
    • Then stir it in one direction.
  6. For Mixer B
    • with 5 whites 
    • add 5 spoons of sugar
    •  Beat them on high speed till it foams. 
  7. Pour mixer A into Mixer B, gently stir. (Better use hand, mummy secret recipe :-p)
  8. Transfer the batter into the pan gently. (Can use rubber spatula in this case)
  9. Put the cake into oven for around 30 minutes. 
  10. Tips: Put the cake upside down after it bake until it cools before removing from the pan. To avoid it lift down.

Actually is quite easy, you can try to bake your own when you are too free and interested on baking at home. Look for google and youtube for more information. I believe you can find the recipe easily by looking for google and youtube.


To bfie,

You left the note and I post this for you, confirm won't lost then. :-p Let's bake one again when we are too free rotting at home nothing to do. Come back to me for the bad handwriting if you can't see clearly. Blame smart phones and computers nowadays that replace my beautiful handwriting =(

Happy 2013.1.4

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!