Dec the month of celebration

I know it is a little bit outdated to post something happened on December! :-p But bare with me, just a short post here.

I called it December 2012 the month of celebration. Other than Christmas which fall in December, it is actually is the month which I attend wedding dinner the most. I had attend wedding dinner continuously for 3 weeks! Congrats to the newly married sweet couples!~

Rachel & Anthony

Kyson & Vivian
Zin Ting & Sin

Self snap pic with my bfie while attending his Heng Dai's wedding... =p



Of course never forget to mention somethings about Christmas!~ Lol... Our company celebrate X'mas earlier on this special day... 12.12.12. Everyone prepare their own Handmade postcard written with own christmas wishes and send it through Santa P.O Box @ Steelcase. Why? Because Santa will full fill their X'mas wishes! Attractive!~ 


And there are Santa Claus making competition. Our SMG won the First Price! Congrats to Miss Charlie and her team for the success =D

Guess which 1 won the First price? =p
Orphans joining the celebration as well =D

As for my own X'mas eve and X'mas celebration... Didn't take much photos though. Lol... it just happened "casually" i.e gathering at friend's condo, playing games and x'mas gift exchange with each other at 12 a.m sharp! =D Cool 1... as some of the gifts are so outstanding!


I got a tissue box and don't mistaken what my bfie hold on his hand are actually not what he get! That are the 2 items which i mentioned just now "gifts that are so outstanding" :-p Perhaps couldn't see it clearly, just guess then.

Tada..... my cutie tissue box! =p
Join bfie's family steamboat party celebrate winter solstice as well. Never forgot greatest time to spent together with family members =)

Ginger tong shui + tong yun!~ Spicyyyyyyyyy. I never deny that I prefer sweet 1 :-p




Goodbye 2012....

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!