Secret door

 
  


Somewhere in my heart, that have many doors. One of it I called it as the secret door. Perhaps everyone have secrets, including me. Secret in my definition - somethings that can't be tell OR somethings that too personal until you have no idea how to tell your friends/family. It could be your own feelings, it could be something which you will feel too embarrassed to tell, or it can be some truth that you don't willing to tell just because don't wanna mess things up. Words are something that can't take back after you say it. I saw a quote which is best describe situation like this: People might forgive on what you say, but might not forget.

You might asked, is there any key for the secret door? Yes. Perhaps when you meet the right people. Some of the friends are good in listening, some are good in blow water, some are really good in giving advice/opinion of course including those good advice but you don't like, but some are great enough to give you courage, confidence. 

I have to say thanks to my "keys" who open up my doors in my heart. 

To my friends who are:

Good in listening, to hear my complains;
Good in blow water, to create the happy atmosphere. 
Good in giving advice/opinions, to wake me up don't let me choose to walk away, to run away from obstacles. 
Good in giving courage, great enough to make me continue stay confidence and make me feel that I am still belong to part of this wonderful world.

For those who have a lots of secret doors in your heart, let's get your key to open it up one by one. Unlock the door, perhaps you will see something different? 

Don't hesitate to start your heart to heart talk today :-)


2 voices^^:

  1. I guess i can only fit into you Blow-Water Friend..XD
    Jom...
    Let's come out on this coming Saturday (18/7/2012) to blow water!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18th July??? Lol... anyway.. these week i will go Genting ler.. next Sat got date with cy, ml them jor :-p next next sat =D

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!