Colourful night

Hey guys, guess what about the colourful night? Ahem... I know I always post some outdated post which already happens for weeks, but definitely not this 1 =p

I've been went to Mutiara Bintang located near The Curve Damansara last Sat to attend my company annual dinner. Of course, when there's annual dinner there must be a theme. I think you all might already can guess the theme of the annual dinner as I already wrote it as the post title :-p Hohoho... this year theme I no need to worry what to wear, as I got 2 options - yellow and orange! Lol.. bright and suitable enough for the dress code -- Formal with a splash of colour.

Before that, I went to shopping with him at Sunway. Learnt a lesson last time >.<" That's why we used to go there as early as we could as we know definitely will be jam! Jam on the road and somemore gonna JAM inside the car park! Arghh... definitely gonna spoil your shopping mood. Lalalaa.... done some "window shopping". Bought eye shadow, mascara.... (Ahem.. yes... I know I am very last mins =p), bought a watch for him.... as a birthday present... (No more surprise then.. I keep mentioned this, had you bored with these few words? =p Okie.. okie... I will stop mention that from now onwards hopefully =X)

Btw... took a pic of me with spec at DAISO - a shop that sell lotsa RM 5 each Japan Goodies! Quite a lots of worth things though.... can go and have a look you might can grab somethings that you need inside =p

Look so plain and MATURED!! :'(
Without much nonsense... Here I present to you some nice and funny pictures about the colourful night happened just fresh on last Saturday.

A pic with Cathy~ Woww...  woww.... mind your eye sight! XD

Alright, dinner time!~~ Buffet style dinner. But not much choice though~
Abit disappointed with the foods that day...
Perhaps, I put too high expectations :-p
I sit with all those leng lui that day. Thanks for leaving me a seats!
Phew~~ Sorry that I am so late. Sure I had miss out lotsa fun! =(
Alright, this picture is all about 12 candidates for best dress code on that day.
Who won the best dress code? Lol.. let's guess!~
hahahaha.... guess they all having lotsa fun that day!~

Door gift!~ A box of chocolate + Steelcase's production brush?? 
Mum said:"Izit use to brush your keyboard?"
Perhaps right? Lol
Thanks bb fetching me go and back =p
Pity you wait me there for hours.......
MuacksSsss MuacksSss!~

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!