Our steps on the sand of Krabi

Stepping into the month of September soon and I guess in the end of this month, everyone had switch on their holiday mood.

Getting lazier to blog recently, since then, I am going to post some pics instead =D Maybe you will ask, pics? Oh? Went for somewhere recently? Haha... Ya... Just as in the title, I am just back from Krabi, Thailand not long ago. Is a really nice place with lots of beautiful beach scenery which is relaxing enough for holiday especially.

At the airport... Long queue
At the plane =)

Pool View outside of our room =)

If not mistaken, at the beach of Bamboo island =)

Hahaha.... guess what? pic took at the outside of the lift :-p

Pancake-ing. Special type of "roti canai" at Thailand made by Ali :-p

Side beach of Ao Nang

Food1

food2

food3
Foods at La Casa. Since then, I fall in love with Tom Yam Gong =D

Elephant Trekking

Big tree?!

Jungle Trekking =D

Next..... we are going to Krabi Town by this cute red tut tut car =D

And we found the following foods......

food

food

food


Food

food

food
Those are special foods we tried at Krabi Town.... yummmyyyyyy :-p

There are really a lots of photos taken, but I am just unable to upload them all. Btw.... I guess you all might have already glance through at facebook there :-p

Our last step on the sand of Ao Nang Beach.

1 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!