The age of glory

Wow....... i was.... feeling so happy to meet back all my old friends after 12 years since graduated from primary school.

It is just so hard to describe the happiness I felt yesterday. Is a different kind of feeling when we talk about our own history. The old memories and stories that only belong to us. And of course, memory does fade sometimes. I can't even remember some of their names when I was there. Guess what? Haha... we use to call their full name when we meet back each other. And I notice somethings funny, as we all are not arrived at the same time, some came later, and those who came later on, (I means guys) have a common gesture. Before you read further, let's guess what is the common gesture I means here first ok? Let's imagine, what you will do when you just meet back your old primary schoolmates after 12 years not contact each other?

Hmm.... get it? Anyway... nothing surprise though :-p They shake hand among each others.. Hahaha..... but in my eyes, the scene are just like....... a gang of business man are preparing to introduce themselves before they start to present or discuss further.

At the beginning, py and I was thinking..... erm.... since we didn't meet for so long, probably we don't have any topics to talk about, scared it will be a little be awkward. But in the end, we all are happy chatting together, photo shooting everywhere with everyone until we didn't realise the time flies.

I totally agreed her words saying:"The friends those we knew, we meet, we play when we are in primary and secondary school are the most real and the that's the real friendship which I'll treasure the most."

When we are small that time, we show the real face of ourselves.
we cried when we are sad or kena bully :-p
we show our big happy face when we are happy or play until we forgot who we are :-p
we say directly "I don't want friend with you" when we don't like someone,
we show our angry face when we are really angry,
Does it means we all have no EQ that time? :-p

Anyway, I am really happy until I couldn't describe that kind of excitement inside my heart. I am looking forward to have another gathering like this again in the future =D


12 years back

We are here together again after 12 years


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!