phew!!~~~

Phew!!~~~ Soooooooo relief after finished everything!
Especially after my viva presentation XD
Erm.... u may ask how was that?
Hehe.. i don't know good/bad
But there's a things that i was so sure
that is
I'm so HAPPY =D

Actually after I done my presentation
when Q&A session
He asked me a few question
which not really related to my presentation
Haha.... What he said?
1. If u took the course fuzzy logic u will get an A
2. Wanna continue take sarjana?
3. Gonna be teacher in the future?


*****In my mind*****
1. But i am now taking maths can i get an A too? **wondering** :-p
2. erm... the things u said abit out of topic? :-p
3. What make u thought that i suit to be a teacher?
LOL

They don't really ask much RELATED questions...
After those "questions" he asked,
my pemeriksa comment on my thesis
1. don't use the word aplikasi but penggunaan
2. rujukan got alots of mistake
3. don't use the word definisi but takrif

Then?
That's the end of my Q&A session =D

After my presentation session at around 12.30p.m
he asked me come back again at 3.30p.m.
Alright =)
(better than i need to back again in the other day right? :-p)

So.......
I was there again in the small little Bilik Mesyuarat at 3.30
to meet him back in order to get back my thesis to do correction
Yet... he haven finish marking =(
I was standing right beside him to see he correct my mistake.
I was thinking that...
erm... do you really know what i am writing?
As i see he only scan and catch my spelling + tatabahasa mistake =.="

Anyway... there's a pic to share here :-p

One of the page which is full of RED color :-p

Now? Erm..... times for editing and do correction for it :-p
After that? Erm.... times to start my pig life till i found a job =D


5 voices^^:

  1. a fresh comment for a fresh post :) i'm so glad u r through it oredi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... thanks ya...
    Have a nice day there ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! done with it finally :D but this lecturer quite... only check for your language mistakes. does he/she even understand bout fuzzy logic? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. mayb he felt pressured gua... cincai mark my things.... and i see he look at his watch.. maybe in rush :-p

    I dun think he really read the content... btw.. he is fuzzy logic expert 1 :-p If he read... i think very simple for him :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!