Lazyyyy me

Hmm... 2moro will be my 1st paper -- Ecology.
Sigh..... but i am just sooo lazy to study.
Where's my study mood huh?!
Is my final sem now!!
I shud put in more effort on studies...
I know....
But...
know and do is 2 different things :-p

I realise.....
compare to my 1st year 1st sem... i am getting lazier.
Exam is around the corner...
and yet... i don't feel anxious/stress/pressure/nervous...
swt!! those are the feeling i suppose to have
At least...... i felt stress and will go study :-p
But now? i felt too relax and feel like wanna do nothing =.="

6 voices^^:

  1. direct, add oil ya....all the best....god bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for your final exam!!!
    last sem o...should enjoy la...
    as long as finish study, understand it, thats enough d.... ^^
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... alrite... thxs both of u!~
    wish u all the same ya..
    good luck for final exam :-p

    Best of lucks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not gonna say it 'cos u oredi know i will. but i like the evergreen "know n do is two different things". XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.. Mr. Warm.. thxs for dropping by XD
    Fuyoh... thxs for like :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. shhhh!! lower ur voice.. later everyone will call me tat.. haha.. it's ur special call.. forgot? XD

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!