X'mas Eve '09


Wow.... nice outing with my housemates and cy :-p
Depart at around 4.30p.m from Bangi
Surprisely traffic that day not as jam as i expected
Reach there around 5.30p.m
Thought of walking to Low Yat after reach to buy Dick's hardisk
But, sadly, raining outside.
So? Walk around at Times Square and took some crazy pics :-p
Some photos sharing here XD
Hope you all enjoy viewing :-p



couple of the day


Body guards of the day :-p

After "high tea" at Low Yat... start walking to Pavillion
Pavillion Snowing!!~




This is funny.. my housemates XD hahaha... head showing :-p

Dinner at Sakae Sushi.
Sigh... What a bad luck that day.
Everyone get what they want as their dinner,
After they finish theirs, my Tempura Ramen still under cooking =.="
I wonder what make it so hard to cook
until it took more 2 hours ++ oso can't be cooked >.<"
When v reach, thought v get a nice seat,
coz it is like a small little room,
v have our privacy,
BUT, damn hot inside.


Green tea pack = RM1.9 + Hot water= RM 2.00 = RM 3.90


Bao bei n i @ Sakae Sushi :-p


My dear cy and i :-p


Hehe.. look like something's on there right?! :-p


They dun wana b my body guard T_T


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!