1 day w@rk

Received my coursemate's called yesterday, urgently need my help to replace the promoter who can't work that day due to food poisoning. She said call many of her friends but none of them can make it. So? After i received her called at 10.30a.m, straight away go bath and took my breakfast and gotta rush Tesco Ampang before 12 p.m.

Honestly, first time work at a promoter inside big supermarket like Tesco. First time i can walk around at the area "No entrance, except for staffs". Wow... inside is kinda big, with alots of stuffs and staffs. Surprisingly, inside there have a canteen as well. I am not going to touch much details bout that, as i dun think u all would like to read a long post. Overall, lotsa rules for staffs who work inside =(

As a promoter who r going to sell Dettol's product, of course, have to know some basic information about those products. The 1st pic below is the info gave by my supervisor. She lead me for awhile, after that, i am going to handle it alone. Stand till 4 something, I felt like my leg wasn't mine. The shoe i wore yesterday really pissed me off. But that's the only black shoe i got. What to do? Since only black shoe allowed =.="



What i am doing? Erm... basically, promote Dettol's new product-- Lavender disinfectant liquid. Sadly, I can't sell even 1 of it, what a shame. Who ask the Tesco so "smart" put RM 9.99 multi purpose cleaning liquid together with RM 23.90 new disinfectant liquid? Most of them heard the price RM 23.90, all rather choose RM 9.90 normal multi purpose liquid which got extra 33% free for Lavender odor or get a free Dettol's handsoap for other odor eventhough that new product got other's function like can mix together with some other things like floor cleaning liquid or laundry or even can add some inside bath tab when bathing. Swt.... i don't wish to comment much about can add some when bathing.

Whatelse i have to do? Sigh, count ALL the dettol's product given in list available at Tesco. Gosh, all together got more than 50 different things in the list as you can see. And you know, Dettol's product are locate soooooo randomly inside. What a tough task for me. There are 3 main things i need to take note, that is price, stock available begin sales, and also stock left after sales for EACH of the different products in the list, all together as u know, more than 50 of it. @.@ [Can click to enlarge the following pic]



Well, after finished counting, another task waiting for me. That's sms the person about the price, stocks available for begin and end of sales. Here i got you some pic of it.


The "programme" which my supervisor sent me.


What i need to do with it? Reply the sms with fill in the price, begin stock and stock left in the end accordingly to the list given then send it to a number 017-XXXXXXX. I think all together, there're more than 150 blank (bracket) that i need to fill in. Guess what? Once i missed 1 of it, i gotta recheck/retype all. My eyes really blur b4, during and after reply that sms >.<"







Sigh..... what a tired day!!~~~
And i felt sorry for my legs......... T_T
Conclusion, no next time for working as a Dettol's promoter!!!

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!