I am lucky

Just feel like wanna drop something here, remind myself that i am lucky.

Yesterday night, i dream of my parents. A really sad dream i will say. In the dream, my dear mom was suffer from illness and going to "leave" soon. I felt so so sad, the feeling in which i couldn't express in any words. I do remember last time i dream something like that also, but that time the one i dream of is my daddy. I still remember when i woke up that time, i was still crying. My heart felt so uncomfortable. I just wanna tell others that i had a dream like that because i heard my friend said, if you dream something bad, better tell other/s to let the wind blow away the bad dream. I didn't think if that is true or just rumour, but I choose to told my brother that day before i went to sleep as I really couldn't fall asleep because of the dream that day. I scared so much the dream will come true. Same as what happen today. But this time, i choose to tell my roommate. The wind will blow away the bad bad dreamsssSSss!!!!

On the way going back Uni today, i keep thinking of the dreams, i am so lucky that i still have parents care for me. Daddy mommy i always love you, but i just don't know how to speak it out. I can't afford to lose you all. You all are the biggest part of my life.

On the other hand, heard a news that my friend's friend had pass away just so suddenly. So sorry to hear that. Life can be just so fragile and so unexpected. Nobody can predict what will happen in the future and yesterday is just a history which you can't change. So, Live each day as if it were the last day of your life! I am so lucky that i am still breathing and healthy.

CheerssSsss =)

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!