Need a change!

Hmm.. Have the mood to crap something here. So.... Let's give me sometimes to crap as I am not crapping so often :-p

Recently I am actively searching/seeking for job and busy sending e-mails and resumes for applying jobs. But sadly, no news yet =(

For those who are close with me, guess you all had bored hearing the words:"I want to change job!" from me d izit? I have been saying the same words over and over again but yet, I still manage to pass through all the obstacles in this one year! Maybe you will be curious, what kind of obstacles I will face as I always complaining say I am over free sometimes :-p Free but actually busy with hidden job function. Boss might be suddenly scold you caused of that hidden 1. You will never know what it is until she scold you at that time. :S Everyone will have their difficulties and I believe if I go to the new company I might face the same things too. But at least can motivate me to put in more effort by telling me that is worth for it to work for the company / the boss. Obviously my boss are zooming in those mistake x10000000 more than seeing/appreciate the effort we'd done. Sometimes not our mistake also it say till become our mistake. INNOCENT!! Is not that I want to say something bad about her over here, but the whole 17th Floor Marketing Department did know why are we so suffering staying under her.

This year will be a really tough year. The budget set for me is RM 5,102,000.00 for about 40 agents. I should have confidence to fight for it IF the management or most important BOSS cooperate with me. If without it, I don't think I can do it on my own. Boss... Do you know our company IT much lacking behind compare with others? People already at 10 miles, we are still starting. Do you know our premium are consider highest in the town? Do you know how slow are our internal processing? Do you know how strict is our underwriting guideline? Come on! Don't talk bull shit and just ask us to fight for YOUR production in fact we don't get any commission/ even KBI! It is YOUR own budget not ours!

Boss called up a "meeting" with me and another 2 internal staffs, asking me:"Elise, you used to be very efficient last time, but now why you are slacking down?" How I wish to answer you:"I am not motivated anymore caused of you! What agent want me to get for them, I asked you and you always say "NO!/how can/cannot like that la/is company decision". That's how I have to answer the agent. And yet, you still dare to ask me ask for more production from them. What you'd promised the agent 1 year ago also you couldn't make it.

But no doubt over the year I did learn a lots or perhaps should say experience a lots of different events. For example, the dinner/convention for the used car association held at Genting, Mazda road show, Regional convention to Pangkor, Team building at PD, big small dinner with big small agents :-p (Sorry for the rojak english :-p) Is a great chance to open eyes especially on those big events and some more get the chance to participate into it. Although I am not so enjoy social-ing around with beers and people or even strangers, but at least, I learned a new way of social-ing. Hope the experience I earned for the passed 1.5 year could make me do better in any of the field and adapt to the new working environment if I successful joining in.

Thanks to her I get to know over 40++ agents, and thanks to her, I get my job satisfaction when I get to know few of my agents said will follow me if I joining other insurance company. Lol... I don't know whether is true or not, but I am happy hearing that =) At least, it prove to me that my services satisfy them =) (Hmph.... I believe I can even do better if my boss if not her! As my authority are soooooooooo limited even my title is written as Marketing Executives. =.=")

Hopefully this time I can really make a change with it!~
Quotes of the day: Just do it! =)

1 voices^^:

  1. lol...
    Hope you will get a better job or you will enjoy your work more if you are staying for this job...
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!