Touch?

Hmmm.. seems like been awhile I'd missing here. See through my blog achieve column, until the end of the October today, it still doesn't have any post yet. Guess is the times to update my dusty blog a bit huh? Lol....

Single yes is enjoying sometimes, can have date with different kind of ppl, different kind of guys, no need to be responsible, can say FREEDOM is totally in your hand! But yet, sometimes, can't deny I need someone care, someone stand by my side whenever I need. Someone to share my happiness and sadness. Yes... Friends and family did all the while... But.... wouldn't you agree that, is.... different? The emptiness feeling couldn't be replace by either friends or family. I am really enjoying being single too SOMETIMES (when the emptiness didn't come visit :-p)

Erm... yup.... be honest to my close friends here as I guess only few of you guys got my blog link here, I-am-in-a-relationship. Lol... woww? lotsa questions coming out? who is the lucky/unlucky guy? How is him? How does he look like? Rich? Lol.. okie... answers? Probably would be better if we could share when you guys date me out for a drink? :-p

It has been a long long time since my heart been really "touch" by anyone, erm.. possible be more specific... guys maybe? Hahaha.... but today.... My tears dunnoe why drop without any prior notice after I read a link sent by him. What izit about? You might can click on the link here to find out more =) Follow by the funny conversation below.

I says:
*i go read read sin XD
*hahaha... u are one of the soh lou arr?

He says:
*yup.. i am 傻瓜 XP

I says:
*hehe1... b soh lou very san fu ge wor :P
*i c already felt pity....

He says:
*hehe... 多么的辛苦都是值得的 XD

I says:
*hehe1... i gonna say back to u...
*if u are in front of me.. i surely hug u tight tight :P

He says:
*lol...
*like tat oso can ..
*hehe
*hv chance claim back all XD

I says:
*hav chance geh :P
*hehe1..... so gam dong wor.. got soh lou soo good to me :P

He says:
*if u hug me tight tight now, i sure dun let u go XD

I says:
*wahaha... dun let me go?
*then? sama sama sleep beside the road? :P

He says:
*hehe... hug for longer time sin XP

I says:
*wahaha..... sooo ng seh dak? :P

He says:
*ya wor... dunno how isit... hehe
*haha...
*u tell me y...
*XP

I says:
*bcoz i giv u drink a type of 迷汤 :P
*heha
*drink till u bcum soh lou :D

He says:
*got ga... when isit XP
*i tot is 降头 XP

I says:
*hahaha... still can put "XP" 1?? not suppose u shud put +o(??
*wahaha..... so happy arr kena 下降头?

He says:
*haha.. happy ga
*u tot all ppl hv the chance da
*hehe
*i am very appreciate that

I says:
*hehe1.. u arr... i am not that nice only lerr..
*i know very 任性 sometimes....
*i know i oso got lotsa bad things de... lazy laa... this n that larr...
*wahaha... u nvr think that i dun actually worth de meh :P

yap says:
*worth? lol
*i feel u r nice then is nice XP
*hehe.. i can 包容 u de XD
*i am not that good too XP
*wat i can say now...
*is thank you XD
*thank you for giving me chances
*i am reli appreciate it
*everyday i will remind myself
*要珍惜你
*关心你
*想你
*爱你

I don't have much confidence on myself, as I know i wasn't good enough, wasn't pretty enough, lazy.... this and that..... But, most probably is the past failure in my relationship that make me build up those unnecessary barrier towards guys or maybe stepping into a new relationship. After he holds my hand for the very first time (without saying anything :-p) I am actually already forgot how many times did I actually told him.... I let you think and re-consider again will you regret to be with me before you hold my hand again. Probably 2, 3 or maybe 4? Lol.... but he told me the answer will always be same for him.

Since the day I started the relationship.... dunnoe why I always wonder or maybe you can say I think too much... will it last? Lol... but let's change the mind set today, what is more important is today isn't it? What for care or worry for someday in the future which you don't even know what are going to be happen?

Hehehe... after all, seems like all this while also you are the one who showing me how important I am, how much you care for me. But, I never say anything, or do anything directly that make you feel that I actually care. Somemore I even keep pouring cold water :-p But it doesn't means I don't care :-p

Words are just alphabets but actions complete its meaning.
I have faith in you and I hope it won't fade out forever =)

3 voices^^:

  1. Bravo!!! :D I can't tell u how happy I am for u... :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has their own good and bad habits.
    Don't think too much lar.
    Congratulation to you for being taking care by the soh lou.
    XD

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!