Let's view!~

Today, I was surprise to see some old photo albums on the tables after i back from work. Actually my mum was packing and rearrange some old/unused stuffs in the afternoon and she found out a few old photo albums.

Anyway, nothing more, I am just sharing my feelings viewing those funny old memorable pics. Hahahaha..... I like to guess who is my dad n mum when they were just a teenagers. "Woww... mummy you look like me when you were young and Daddy you look like bro!" I can feel my parents are really exciting and happy looking back those old pictures. They seems like finding back their old memories which they "lost" long ago or I should say memories which they keep aside the corner which already overlapped by those busy routine works and responsibility.

Their most handsome and prettiest moment in life =)


Some old albums


Happy family =D

Oops... my bro and I....
Hmm.... seems like we are closer when we were kids

And I asked:"Why you all don't like to take pics nowadays?"
My parents:"Don't dare to take pics d la..... getting older and older and look so ugly nowadays..."

And so..... I recall part of the lyrics sing by Leo Koo:

"日夜做 见爸爸 刚好想呻
却霎眼看出他多了皱纹
而他的苍老感 是从来未觉 太内疚担心"

I really love the song so much as the song are so meaningful.
How long does it take to hug and care for your love one?
Is it take a very long time? Nope... but in fact how many people can really do so?
Whenever you want to hug or care for your love one, don't say... "wait for next time la...."
remember: Never believe there's a next time.

How long you didn't view back your old pics? Let's view it together with your parents if you have the time =) Maybe you can feel how I feel today.

F.A.M.I.L.Y
(Father and mother I love you)

2 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!