The dream of reflection

Dream always reflect your heart feelings that hide deeply inside your heart. Don't know whether you believe it or not, but i did.

Had a dream yesterday. I will say, i really very seldome will have a dream like that which dream of what is in my mind, it really dream of what i would like to say and what i wanna know. It was like... god are giving me some hints maybe?!

In reality, there's a lots of things, you don't know how you will react until u get into the situation. I was wondering sometimes, how if 1 day the things happen to be like that, what can i do?! how do i feel?! But it always end up with no answer. In my dream yesterday, i dream about a situation, i know how i feel at that moment and i know clearly how is my feeling. Although it is just a dream, and i won't say it reflect that's what will happen in the near future. BUT, it reflect my own feelings.

At this point, those who are reading might be curious about what i had dream right? But sadly to inform that i am not going to share the whole story here :-p

But anyway, it was just a dream.
I know.

4 voices^^:

  1. well i believe too...dream rili reflect your inner feeling...the feeling that deep inside your heart tat no one will know about it...
    if it is a nightmare, then trust yourself tat u can handle it well...
    if it is a nice dream, then you know you can have a better life and stay happy...
    dont think too much ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad cause you cannot tell us what was the content of the dream...-.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy! i wanna know what was in your dream! dont forget the dream first k? tell me tell me! :D:D:D

    p.s. i'm soooo sleeeepy...... after lunch hehehe. miss u all laaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww.... Hahaha.. the dream?! hehe.. ya lo.. too bad i can't tell :-p

    Miss u tooooooo yl..... msn u when i c u online then... if free.. v chat over there :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!