Holiday!!~~

Final had just finished a few days ago. Hmm... don't know why felt like this sem really passed very fast. So fast came to an end of the sem, one more sem left before graduate. Sound so fast ya.

When you are in holiday, most of the friends will ask, what's your plan for holiday? For me, nothing really special. But i can tell you all, got a sure plan is this coming saturday early in the morning of 5.30a.m will be heading to Cameron Highland with my facmates. Been there before with my old friends few years back, and i still remember that time is when one of my friend's birthday, we get him a small little surprise birthday cake :-p Memories won't just fade away i will say =)

Other than the Cameron trip, i guess will hanging out with those who are free to accompany me :-p If not, i will be just staying at home and finish my final fantasy 7 hopefully.

Beside playing around, i guess i have to start think bout what to do for thesis. At least i should think of 1 topic and find some info bout it. I'd email the prof incharge and asked who will be my supervisor, but not yet receive any reply from him. Hopefully will get a nice supervisor who will be in charge of my thesis.

I know some of you all still having final, all the best wishes ya. And good luck too =) Meet up with you all again after you all finish final :-p

2 voices^^:

  1. i wanna go out too... so jealous =P

    anyway, wish u'll hv a nice trip. rmb to take a lot of photos ya... then we can see when we meet =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... thxs thxs :-p
    Now only realise ur comment here....

    Still got 2 more weeks can meet up wif u all d... can't wait to share our stories :-p

    Going to upload those photos soon!!~
    Anyway.... Ganbatte in ur studies n good luck ya!!

    Take care there =)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!